Monday 11 February 2013

Sending a Little Happy Post

Hello Friends

I always like to receive Happy Post and I also do love to send it too!  I made this card for one of my Playground friends who admired a similar one I made for Miss a little while ago.  

The lickle flutterbies were made using Snippets inked with the same Distress Inks to match the inked panel (Tattered Rose, Spun Sugar and Victorian Velvet) and a Snippet of fluffy stuff up the side.  I popped some stampings inside for my friend too.  

I shall be putting this in the Playground for my Buddies to see.

Thanks for calling by.

Hettie

10 comments:

Sarn said...

WOW - this is just BEAUTIFUL inking Sam. LOVE the cute teensy weensy butterflies too!

Pretty and feminine.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Alison Scott said...

Beautiful card. I love the Distress Inks panel.
What do you use to mark out the shape? My attempts always bleed.

scrappymo! said...

Oh my goodness...this is so pretty. You have set off that panel so well!

The colours are so pretty and the sentiment perfect!

Terry said...

What a great focal point! Love all the flutterbies and so will your friend! Gorgeous! And speaking of, What a great card for your big sis, so cool! Enjoy the day! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Sam, that's a lovely card with great colours plus its has pretty butterflies too!

Big hugs xx

Annie said...

Great card Samantha...love the colours and butterflies. I am sure it will be treasured.

HUgs

Annie x

Di said...

Sooo pretty Sam, and pink too! That's a lovely stamp you used. Hugs, Di xx

karen said...

What a fabulous card Sam!! The colours are just gorgeous and go so well with the stamped image! And that stamp is wonderful too!
I haven't been around for a bit and I see you have been up to all sorts of wonderful crafting!! Keep up the fab work, my friend!!
xoxo Karen

lisa said...

What a pretty card, Sam. i love that stamp and your itsy butterflies are so cute.
Hope you are keeping warm.
Hugs Lisax

Bubbles said...

I love your mixing the hree distress inks - it looks amazing!
Just popping over from Pixies Crafty Snippets :)
Bubbles #21