Friday 22 March 2013

Friday Funny


Nymphomaniac Convention


A man boarded an aircraft at London 's Heathrow Airport for New York , and taking his seat as he settled in, he noticed a very beautiful woman boarding the plane.


He realised she was heading straight toward his seat and bingo - she took the seat right beside him.

"Hello", he blurted out, "Business trip or vacation?"

She turned, smiled enchantingly and said, "Business. I'm going to the annual Nymphomaniac convention in the United States ."

He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting for nymphomaniacs!

Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What's your business role at this convention?"

"Lecturer," she responded,” I use my experience to disprove some of the popular myths about sexuality.."

"Really", he smiled, "what myths are those?"

"Well," she explained, "one popular myth is that African-American men are the most well-endowed when, in fact, it's the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait.


Another popular myth is that French men are the best lovers, when actually it is the men of Greek descent.



We have also found that the best potential lovers in all categories are the Irish."





Suddenly the woman became uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm sorry," she said. "I really shouldn't be discussing this with you, I don't even know your name!"  



"Tonto," the man said. "Tonto Papadopoulos, but my friends call me Paddy."

16 comments:

Gill Edwards said...

Ha ha ha, that made me laugh, i do like your weekly funnies Hettie. I hope your week is as comical.

Gill x

Annie said...

Hehehe thanks Sam you really have started our day off with a giggle here. Please link up on my blog so others can have a giggle too.
Hugs,
Annie x

Di said...

The old ones are the best! Ha, ha! Hugs, Di xx

tilly said...

had a chuckle at this ....thanks
Tilly

Sarn said...

LOL! x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Snigger....!!

Angie said...

Love your Friday posts ...they always give me a giggle.. xx

Cardarian said...

Ha, ha, ha, rolling on the floor!!!!
Lots of hugs,
Cardarian

glitterandglue said...

Laughed so much I'm now struggling with a coughing fit! Brilliant
Margaret

Twiglet said...

Oh yes I think I've met him!!! x Jo

JoZart Designs said...

Heh, he, heh, it' the way you tell 'em°
great one,
jo x

Caro said...

Thanks for the giggle! Caro xx #8

Elizabeth said...

So funny and had me chuckling fit to burst :)) Elizabeth xx

Words and Pictures said...

Hah - do hope she didn't fall for it!!
Thanks for your lovely comment... think you'd love playing with a Gelli plate - I know I haven't discovered the half of it yet, and you get brilliantly messy too!

So glad you like the images... I liked them to start with, and by the end of the project I absolutely loved them - the drawings and colouring are of such amazing quality - I keep meaning to ask Ignacio who the illustrator is...
Have a great weekend,
Alison xx

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Love it! However, I quite agree, I am seriously cheesed off with the vile weather. I don't do cold. Roll on Summer and get rid of all these nasty colds and flue and aches. Take care, Sam, and have a good week. xx Maggie

scrappymo! said...

Me again...thanks for your kind comments but i must have you fooled...i do like order and organization but i also am the worlds messiest crafter....
I just like to clean up in between...because I am always crafting with my enighbour on Wed evenings, I have always just cleaned up my room before my picture.

Now if it were "What's on your floor Wednesdays" you would see more mess as that is where my bargains sit till they get homed somewhere...As I get older I need to re energize before tackling that job!

Wish you were coming to Canada...I have lots of scrappy friends for you to play with and the largest number of fab scrappy stores (huge stores) for you to shop at...I always have that self catered accomodation to plan your scrappy vacay around! teehee