Monday 2 June 2014

Attention Miss Chloe...

Hello there

Monday mornings don't half come round quick don't they?

I recently treated myself to the Memory Box Chloe die and wanted to try it out.  I remembered that one of my Artistic Outpost stamps had a similar plant on it so made a card for a friend...

The image was actually one I found in my Snippets tin, the background Laura Ashley paper was left over from my Guernsey album and the little brown strip was also in the Snippets drawer so I am going to put it in my pannier and ride on down to the Snippets Playground on my bike.  I am a big girl now and have taken the stabilisers off!

Thanks for calling by.


Hettie

7 comments:

Sarn said...

Fabulously autumnal in russets and browns.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

scrappymo! said...

That chloe die is the perfect fit for this stamp.
Great card, Sam.

Glad you are progessing so well with the stabilizers off!!!
We have too scared little grandchildren cuz Mum and Dad have taken off the stabilizers and they are terrified to fall off and won't try their bikes now!!! Will have to get you to give them lessons...lol

Jean said...

I love how these die cuts echo the plant in your stamped image. Gorgeous background paper and embellishments too.
Jean x

Mrs A. said...

I love those Chloe's. always make a lovely card. Did you manage to take the corners ok. Last time I took me stabilisers of I went straight on and ended in the chooks house. I had bird seed in me knickers for ages an ages. Won't tells yer where I found a feather neithers. Hugs Mrs A.

Belinda Basson said...

this is faberoonie! love the colours and the new die is wonderful too. on the iPad...no caps...have to get used to the keyboard too...

Di said...

Great card Sam - LOVE how you spotted that the image and Chloe die went together so well!

Hope you're wearing knee and elbow pads on that bike. I'm fine with my own blood but have been known to pass out at the sight of others - here's the First Aid B.............. thud !!

Sorry I'm a bit late visiting - playing catch up here :)

Hugs, Di xx

Words and Pictures said...

Gorgeous rusty colour scheme, and I love those die-cuts echoing the stamp - beautifully done!
Alison xx